Making boring fun
Who said learning had to be dull?
- Take a regular boring old math facts worksheet.
- Add scary graphics
- Tell students they must defeat the challenges by answering all the problems correctly to get to the next level
- Make it exciting in your presentation
- Bring out the giant pink eraser to aide them in their quest
- Find a word using the spelling techniques for this weeks spelling list
- Have students cut out the letters
- move them around their desks to see how many different words they can create using these letters
- See if they can put all the letters together to figure out the scrambled word!
DOL = Daily Oral Language